Our Success Rate for Treatments
Simply put, this is how Top of the World Ranch measures success:
Our clients complete their program, tell us it was effective, and that we exceeded their expectations.
Our clients maintain their sobriety after they leave, and go on to live full lives.
Of those who completed the program…
- 91% were “completely satisfied” with the program;
- 6% viewed the program is “very effective”;
- 2% viewed the program is “effective”;
- and only 1% are unsatisfied.
Our aftercare reporting shows that…
- 82.8% of our clients report continuous sobriety after two weeks;
- 75% after eight weeks;
- 62.6% of clients report continuous sobriety since leaving treatment here, regardless of how long ago that was.
- A note: Our continuous sobriety measure is a very high bar. It does not include clients who temporarily relapse then regain sobriety. We believe these clients are successful too, but we have not included them in this data set.
We also believe that success is deeper than the numbers.
Success is gaining a better understanding of yourself, of substance abuse, of its root causes and how it is treated. Success is gaining the necessary knowledge and tools for improved relationships and a happy, fulfilling, sober life.
Life is a journey, and our treatment provides a solid foundation for this voyage.