Primary Addiction & Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment Programs at Top of The World Ranch Treatment Center
Our comprehensive Primary Treatment Programs are designed to stabilize our clients and help them to gain a strong foothold in sobriety. But beyond that we also help our clients to gain confidence, work through their reasons why they became addicted, and to release their fears of moving forward in their lives with purpose and meaning as sober individuals.
We attend to your Mental, Emotional, Physical, Spiritual and Social Needs.
- Each client is assigned a primary counselor for case management approach.
- We offer one to one counseling sessions throughout your stay.
- We begin your continuing care/after care planning soon after you arrive.
- We connect you with help and support within your own community including two pre-paid counseling sessions, ranch follow up calls, connections with others in recovery, meetings, etc.
- You graduate from our program with a clear plan in place for your success. If you stick to the plan that you helped co-create, you will be successful in your recovery. Simple as that.
- We offer a variety of group therapies.
- We offer an excellent family intensive program that we encourage family members and loved one’s ages 18 and older to attend. There is no additional fee for this important and impactful service.
- We offer intensive and interactive psychoeducational programming.
- We facilitate indoor and outdoor experiential therapies.
- We offer Mindfulness, Yoga, Tia Chi, guided imagery, relaxation and grounding techniques.
- We offer a fully equipped gym with cardio, free weights
- We attend 12 step meetings throughout your stay.
- We offer beautiful nature, coupled with enhanced features that help make us one of the best treatment centers in the world.
- Our facilities are top notch, set up as a resort style retreat, and in unison with our natural beauty, we offer first rate accommodations. Each guest has their own bedroom and bathroom.
- Our Food: Healthy, and incredible, our Top Chef helps to manifest healing from the inside as well. We offer healthy and high-end restaurant quality.
- Our Signature Features: Although nature provides the best features that we offer, man has added significantly to our center as well, from our many outdoor enhancements, like our fire pit gathering spot at the end of the lake, strategically placed benches where clients may go for contemplative retreats, the “hills” hike, the mill creek walk, the 12 step trail, the lake with canoes, the meditation labyrinth, and the many other gathering and contemplative spots, that we have helped put into place. Our intention is that which can awaken the soul, which adds so much to your treatment experience. That which helps you to be present, to be out of your head and living from your heart. We know how hard it is to slow down the squirrel cage that is your mind. Learning to become present, learning to “be here” is a vital part of recovery. This understanding, this is a major reason as to why the ranch exists and why we offer all that we do.
Empirically validated information shows that outcomes improve with extended treatment stays.
A report by the US Government National Institute for Drug Abuse/National Institute of Health contains a great deal of helpful information, including information on program lengths.
Our 30-day Accelerated Program is designed for those who are highly motivated to gain sobriety, who have come to some degree of sobriety on their own in the recent past and who remain mostly high functioning. They see beyond the need to end their addictions and are eager to move forward into a sober life and a much better way of living.
Questions to Ask Yourself
- Have I received counseling and/or attended prior addictions treatment and have relapsed at least once before?
- Do I still have some uncertainty that I am addicted, even though the evidence shows otherwise?
- Am I under 29 years of age?
- Have I been drinking or using since my teens?
- Do I use and or drink/use in large quantities for extended periods of time with little to no sobriety?
- Do I know deep down that 30 days is not enough time for me but am fearful of committing to a longer stay?
- Do I have concerns other than my addiction(s) that I would like to work through while in treatment?
We see great value in attending 12-step meetings and working the steps. We offer four 12-step meetings per week, but we are not a 12-step treatment center and are not limited by this approach to primary treatment.