OUR PROGRAMS TREAT ALL ADDICTIONS AND THE CO-OCCURRING DISORDERS THAT OFTEN ACCOMPANY ADDICTION.
The clinical professionals at our ranch have designed a program that is effective and appropriate to treat all forms of addictive behavior.
Although we focus mostly on chemical addictions (alcohol and drugs), our program also addresses the behavioral addictions such as gambling, sex, pornography, food phone addiction and other dependencies that stand alone or accompany the chemical addictions.
Our program also recognizes that there are often concurrent mental disorders that accompany addictions such as depression, anxiety, ADHD, Adult ADD and other mental afflictions.
On admission, a full evaluation is performed. Following the evaluation, an individual program is designed and the client is treated through an individualized case-managed treatment plan.
The following is why we are the best choice for treatment:
- Each client is assigned a primary counselor with which they create their addictions treatment plan. The client will also meet with other staff within their areas of expertise to attend to the unique individual needs of each client.
- We offer a minimum of two weekly one to one counseling sessions per client with a qualified addictions counselor.
- We connect our clients with support systems in their home communities. We arrange and prepay for two counseling sessions for each client upon return home with a qualified addictions counselor. We have relationships with highly successful supportive organizations and individuals in your area. Your success in recovery will not be left to chance.
- In addition, after returning home, each client will have continuing care sessions in place with their ranch counselor.
Although not a traditional 12 step treatment center, we see great value in attending 12-step meetings and working the steps. We will attend 12 step meetings throughout your stay with us.
Holistic approach that supports all aspects of your recovery
- We offer highly impactful outdoor and indoor experiential (not experimental) programming.
- We offer non-mandatory Native American led sweat lodge & sharing circle experiences.
- We offer holistic therapies such as Mindfulness, Yoga & Tai Chi or Chi Gong.
We have many available extra-therapeutic activities, such as hiking, mountain biking, canoeing, fishing and other outdoor experiences that enhance our clients’ recovery experience. We also have a fully equipped gym, indoor lap pool and steam room.
- We employ world class Chefs and offer corresponding healthy, delicious, enriching cuisine.
It is proven that changing the environment, and in particular, immersing oneself into nature, makes more rapid, positive change possible. No treatment center has more to offer in this regard than Top of the World Ranch.